Keeping connecting stateroom doors open..what's the best way?

CBJHockeyNut

Mouseketeer
I was wondering for people that have had connecting staterooms how do you keep the doors between cabins to stay open? Any suggestions??

Thanks!!

I always just put the little trash can in the room in front of the door and it usually holds it. I've honestly never seen doorstops but that's great if they have them!

Our stateroom host gave us doorstops and we didn't ask for them. Honestly, didn't really want them either but it was a nice thought. We kept the doors closed but still unlatched so you could move between if you really wanted to.

We brought a cheap pair of rubber doorstops that we purchased at Walmart and used them. The doors might have stayed cracked with a trashcan, but I doubt they would have stayed fully open (which is what we wanted). Can't say if the host would have provided a pair of them or not. If it would be a crisis for you if the doors didn't stay fully open (which it would have been for us for one kid), then go to the dollar store and buy a pair. Better safe than sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter