Kennedy Space Center Excursion

Xalthon

Mouseketeer
Was wondering for this excursion what times the bus departed the port and departed KSC. For our upcoming cruise, we are scheduled to dock at 12:00 noon, and KSC closes at 7:00 pm (with our ship leaving at 9:00 pm).

Honestly, we didn't do the ship excursion and just got an Uber there and bought tickets when we arrived. We got to do everything we wanted and saved a significant amount over what the excursion would have cost us. It's very easy to get to/from the ship at that port.

If it weren't for our 3-year-old and 5-year-old, that is what we would do too, but with needing car seats/boosters in a normal car, I don't see how Uber will work; no such requirement for bus though.

I can't help with the exact times. But if I recall correctly, the excursion saves you some time by taking you immediately into the tour. Meaning, you don't arrive at KSC then wait for the next tour bus-group there. The excursion takes you immediately to the guided tour, Saturn V building, Shuttle building, etc... That helps a lot.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!