Kidani Village - What kitchen utensils should I expect?

Moonflicker

Earning My Ears
Hi all! I will be staying at Kidani Village for the first time in just 4 short weeks! This will be our first DVC trip. And our first trip staying somewhere other than the value resorts. Needless to say, I am so excited!

I am planning on making breakfast (pancakes and bacon) our first morning, so I was wondering what I should expect as far as kitchen utensils go? For what I'm making I'll just need basics, so... A mixing bowl, spoon, spatula, and skillet. I imagine there will be plates and forks? Will there be a handheld electric mixer? I just prefer to whip the egg whites and fold them into the batter for fluffier pancakes, but it's not necessary. :)

Thanks!

Hi all! I will be staying at Kidani Village for the first time in just 4 short weeks! This will be our first DVC trip. And our first trip staying somewhere other than the value resorts. Needless to say, I am so excited!

I am planning on making breakfast (pancakes and bacon) our first morning, so I was wondering what I should expect as far as kitchen utensils go? For what I'm making I'll just need basics, so... A mixing bowl, spoon, spatula, and skillet. I imagine there will be plates and forks? Will there be a handheld electric mixer? I just prefer to whip the egg whites and fold them into the batter for fluffier pancakes, but it's not necessary. :)

Thanks!

I take it you are staying in a one bedroom or larger? You should have those items, but I don't remember any mixers.

Now, if you are in a studio, you probably won't be eating pancakes unless you are eating microwaveable pancakes.

We are staying in a 2 bedroom lock-off. Its been difficult for me to find pictures of, but from what I understand we will have a full kitchen and a mini kitchen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter