Kidani ?

Splashboat

Always looking for cheap airfare
Looking to book Kidani Savanna next year. If I request close to transportation, if granted, will that give me Sunset Savanna? (I understand it might not be close to the lobby, I really would prefer close to the buses and Sunset Savanna)
Thanks in advance.

Thank you - I do have the map, I just wanted to know about the request. It seems like Pembe would be far from transportation so I am assuming it would be Sunset but I didn't know if anyone had any experience with this request.

Request near transportation, and I'm sure you will get Sunset. Pembe is on the other side of the pool from transportation.

Any of the following requests will put you close to the bus stop: close to the Timon elevator (it is the elevator that is closest to the bus stop), close to community hall, close to lobby on the south wing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter