Kids at Vineyard Room?

zipDdoodah

My other car is a monorail
:confused3
I was wondering if anyone had taken their kids to the Vineyard Room. We have 2 sons (7 & 4) and 1 daughter (2). We took them to Napa Rose once but had an early seating, so it wasn't really very crowded yet, and they did pretty well. My DH and I have always wanted to try this restaurant, but I don't want to try it with the kids if it will be a really uncomfortable atmosphere for it. Please give me your opinions or experiences with this restaurant and kids. Thanks!

This is actually my favorite restaurant in So. Cal, the food is that good, so having said that, I wouldn't really recommend it with kids. The food is expensive, and certainly worth it, and you really want to focus on enjoying your meal, not trying to entertain your kids. I've seen children eat there, but I wouldn't really recommend it. To me, it's a special event worthy of getting a babysitter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter