Kids say the darndest things at WDW . . .

JeanfromBNA

"Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming!"
Overheard on the monorail: A boy about eight or nine years old was protesting to his mother, "I do too know where we're parked! We're at the constipation and ticket center!" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Well my niece picked up a few new sayings while there.

She has beautiful copper curly hair. Many times a day people tell her they like it. So I heard her tell one lady "it's a wig". Another time I heard her tell someone it was colored or dyed. I think she stopped coming up with new lines when I started repeating them to the next person who said they liked her hair-She told the last person who said that it's a wig.

Well my niece picked up a few new sayings while there.

She has beautiful copper curly hair. Many times a day people tell her they like it. So I heard her tell one lady "it's a wig". Another time I heard her tell someone it was colored or dyed. I think she stopped coming up with new lines when I started repeating them to the next person who said they liked her hair-She told the last person who said that it's a wig.

Ooh! She's a funny one! What a little stinker! :lmao:

On our trip in October my ds (3.5) decided he had to go potty 10 minutes before the parade. We left dh at our spot and took off for the nearest bathroom. The first one we found had a long line going out the door and I told ds we were going to have to wait. He yelled out "mommy...my poopy is coming NOW!!!" Luckliy the other women were sympathetic and let us go ahead of them.

THEN...it seemed like my ds was taking forever in there and I kept checking my watch so would not miss the start of the parade. I finally rapped on his door and asked him what he was doing in there. His response..."I'm reading the paper." :eek:

We went went some family members a few years ago. My 5 yo nephew said at Epcot,
"Man, that huge ball is cool but why is there a cemetery in front of the park?" He thought the Legacy exhibit was tombstones!

Once upon a time when I was riding the Kilmanjaro Safari, I overheard a child behind me telling his mother "Oh! Look at that pretty bird standing in the water, but it's sad because it only has one leg."

:santa: Karnak

On our trip in October my ds (3.5) decided he had to go potty 10 minutes before the parade. We left dh at our spot and took off for the nearest bathroom. The first one we found had a long line going out the door and I told ds we were going to have to wait. He yelled out "mommy...my poopy is coming NOW!!!" Luckliy the other women were sympathetic and let us go ahead of them.

THEN...it seemed like my ds was taking forever in there and I kept checking my watch so would not miss the start of the parade. I finally rapped on his door and asked him what he was doing in there. His response..."I'm reading the paper." :eek:

:rotfl:

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it over there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter