Kids Suite

luvsvacations

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me if the kids suite has regular sized twin beds. One review I read mentioned the beds being small. Thanks

Which hotel?

In the Sapphire Falls sticky I think it`s the second post, there are pictures of the beds from the kids suite in that hotel.

Portofino Bay thread also has some pics and a video of the beds in the Minion suite.

The only ones I've heard of being small are the beds in the minion suites at Portofino.
The bomb shaped beds are a bit short according to people who have stayed there and not long enough for an adult. I have personally stayed in a jurassic park suite at Royal Pacific and those twin beds were normal sized beds. My 14 year old fit on them fine, though she did say they were hard and uncomfortable in her opinion.

I did not notice the minions beds being shorter when we stayed there. I think it's an optical illusion. I doubt that the hotel would have a custom bed built that required a custom sized mattress as well due to the frequency that mattresses have to be replaced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter