Kid's Trip Pages to print out =0)

Thanks so much for this fab link. I will be printing journals for Christmas presents and giving our daughter 9 and our grandchildren 4 & 6 each one to get ready for our Disney trip in March 2004.

Disney is all about Making Memories and what a great way to make them.

Thanks,
Siobhan

MADI100 -
What activity books from another link? I found the journal pages and the alpahbet and counting homework on the one site. Are there other activity books I could be looking for?

Thanks!

THANKS EVER SO MUCH, I HAVE HAD A LOOK AT THE PRINTABLES AND THEY ARE BRILLIANT.

I AM GOING TO DO AN A4 FOLDER ON DISNEY AND ADD PAGES LIKE THIS TO IT AND GIVE IT TO MY CHILDREN ON THE PLANE.

THEY CAN ALSO TAKE THIS TO SHOW THEIR TEACHER ON RETURN FROM HOLS.

ANY IDEAS ON OTHER STUFF I COULD ADD?

DONNA

I think??? :eek:
I have spent the last two hours printing out the pages found at this site. I couldn't decide if the 16 & 18 olds would be jealous so I printed enough for everyone in our party (there are 9 of us) :scared1: I figured if my DH, Mom, DB & I did a journal, it would make it easier for the 3 younger ones (nephews) to do a journal. I am going to put the pages in a thin, 3 ring binder. I am taking the youngest ones on a trip to the poconos this summer, so we will decorate them. I will give them some "homework" assignments to complete before the trip and work with them while we are on the trip. As I am a teacher by trade this should be fun. Hopefully they will not get too much grief for being out Thanksgiving week when their teachers see how busy and educational their time off will be.
Thanks again, Penny :jumping2: :jumping4: :jumping2:

This week I printed these out on cardstock and had them spiral bound at the local printers. My kids LOVE them!!! They can't wait until our trip at the end of May to start filling them out. I had to promise DD8 that she could do the "getting ready for our trip" page this weekend. She is going to take it in to show her teacher on Monday. I'm hoping that this journal can be part of her homework for the trip.

Thanks! We leave tomorrow and I just read this thread and HAD to print this up! My ds's assignment while we are gone is to journal, so this is perfect. I hope his teacher appreciates it (she's a bit of a "pill"....)

Thanks again!

Thank you for that great website! That will be so much for my my DD!
We are going for our FIRST time ever in September!! SO excited...

I have one question... how do you all do that really cool countdown thing on your posts?

thanks!
Cats

I love that site. I printed off the Letter Practice Sheets for my 5 year old and she loved them.

Thumbs way up!

Thanks for all the goodies.

This is terrific! I am printing out one set for our daughter. We always have her do a journal of our trip to bring back to school. Should give her some new things to write about this year. Our 8 year old nephew will also be going to WDW in January and I'm sure he'll love it as well. ::MinnieMo

Thank you for this website. I've printed it out and I know my kids (as well as their teachers) will love them.
I agree - ssssssshhhhh - they'll still have fun.::yes::

Thanks!!!

Our trip is getting close - I'll think of all of you and the threads that have helped us plan this trip. :wave2:

Thanks for these great links. This is just what I was looking for for DD5. I'm taking her out of school for 2 weeks and promised to do a diary with her. This has saved me so much work and I think she'll get a real buzz out of finding the answers to all the questions. Thank you so much,
Claire

I tried months ago printing these out, but the lettering is to small to read, any suggestions???????nana2tots

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!