Kid's Trip Pages to print out =0)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the DIS!!!!

I cannot believe how much wonderful information I get here. The journal link is wonderful!!! I'm soooo excited for the kids to do this! What a great way to record the memories of our trip!

Thank you!!!!!!

This is making me nuts!! I keep trying to print out the journal pages for our April trip and it will not load the pages up!!

Thanks for everyone's tips and links!

I will try closer to time to print them out for my 3 DDs and I was thinking one for me and Both sets of GMs going. I want to make a going to disney gift basket (travel size items, water bottles, If I can ever find them, rain ponchos, etc.) and thought these would be cute to add to.

Thanks for the great sites!!! I'll be using the journaling pages to add my DS's observations to my scrapbook pages. they are to little to write but not to little to tell me what they think! Again that you. :bounce:

that is a great idea. I scrapbook and was trying to figure out a way my daughter could contribute to our trip scrapbook. Thanks for sharing. This is my first post I hope it works! We leave April 19 05 for our trip! ::MinnieMo

did you print???
Are they all different? I'd like the one with the princesses but I want to MK questions....etc are those on the princess one or what??? I'm trying to look at them but THERE"S SO MANY to choose from! :confused3

I tried to print out the children's homework pages (the ones that can be traced) The "B" page link is broken! I can't find a way to contact the authors. Does anybody have an idea of what to do?

I used the journal pages to make journals for both DS (11 and 5) as they were missing 8 days of school. Their teachers were really supportive and asked to see them once we returned. I bought those books from Woolworths which have clear pockets for documents (I thinnk they were £1.99 each) and printed out a stack of pages (some extra ones for elder DS), plus some colouring pages from Disney Magic Artist (for those mornings when Mummy and Daddy need a few extra minutes sleep!) and gave them to the boys the day before we travelled so they could start with the travel pages. ;) Elder DS wrote his own pages but DH and I had to help younger.

When we got back they took them to school and elder DS had his placed in the book corner (with his photo album) so his classmates could share the experience.

They're now a lovely souvenir, and it reaally helps preserve the memories because they remember writing them as well as what they wrote about! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I just spent my "spare" time before the kids woke up for school printing a lot of these pages. They are so wonderful. Thanks for sharing this website. I was hoping to come across something like this. What a fun way to get the kids to keep up their writing skills. And what an awesome way to preserve their memories.

The journal pages are so cool! My son loves them. Thank You.
:hourglass June 1-6 can't wait!

I love the journal pages! :banana: Great idea! :bounce:

It took awhile for the pages to load, in fact I left the computer for several minutes and was about to leave that website when the page came up on the screen. Give it some time and it should work for you. :hourglass

searching through the board I pulled the links that were added and compiled them into one new post.. plus I went on a search and added more..some of the links have more then just the page that appears for printables and more so take you time and look around.. one tip of advice.. use your pop up blocker for the geocites pages.

Coloring Pages for Kids....Disney!!!
Disney Kids Travel Journal • The Mouse For Less

DiscoverySchool's Puzzlemaker allows kids to make crossword puzzles online. (offeres several different puzzles to make and print.. search and find, mazes, hidden messages ect..

Car Travel Activity Book - EnchantedLearning.com

Disney

Car Bingo / Auto Bingo and other printable car games

Activities for Kids - Travel Tips scroll down on page

Kids' Turn Central - Coloring

KidPrintables.com Finish This Picture

halloween coloring pages book Halloween Printable Projects

Judiths Mickey Mouse page

Kids Home Work Pages • The Mouse For Less

Crayola Creativity Central

ABC Kids -- Saturdays on ABC!

http://www.geocities.com/disneyfreak8787/onlinefundirectory.html dial up slow to load but worth it

DISNEY COLOURING BOOK

http://www.geocities.com/nancys_disney_world/Colorpage.html

123 Kidz Area.com - Your Family Internet Directory

Love the enchanted learning - going to do the dinosaur cake for DS(5) for his 6th birthday!

And of course print out word games for summer hols - flight to Nice only 2 hours so probably no movies :sad2:

What a great site!! We are taking our kids out of school for a week for our trip. I think the teacher will be happy with the journal and question pages as a project for them to return with. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!