Kid's Trip Pages to print out =0)

disneywithkids

Mouseketeer
Does anybody out there have the link for the site that has pages that you can print out for each day of your trip. They are decorated with Disney characters and the kids can make a trip journal with them.

I loved them when I saw them but I'm having trouble finding the link now. :confused:

Thank you so much for your help!

:earsboy:WELCOME to the DIS disneywithkids:earsboy:

Thank you SO MUCH for this awesome website!

I like it so much and think it's a great thing for families I'm sticking up top here so everyone can see it!

Erich just started 3rd grade and this will be a wonderful thing for him to take to WDW on our trip in Oct.He'll be practicing schoolwork and not even know it....shhhhhhhhhhh! Our little secret!;)

Thanks so much! This will be perfect for my 1st grader (starting Tuesday) and I'll help my 3 year old fill it out too for great memories!:D

Thanks so much for the great site. I have already printed out everthing my kids will need for a terrific journal. Thanks again! :earsgirl:

An absolutely wonderful site .. and not to mention educational. I printed out a journal for my DD this weekend, and she loved it. The best part .. it's educational and she doesn't even know it. Thank you for the tip!

Wow I finally got to the page and it is awesome. I am going to print this up for the long car ride there! Thanks!

Thank you soooo much. I'm going to help 4 yr old ds fill it out. I'm sure 14 & 15 yr old dd's won't be interested but may help their little brother too!

Thank you so much for the link. My son just got his assignment for school and the teacher wants him to write a jorunal, these are perfect. thanks so much. Single digit dance now!!!:bounce:
Don :D

Thanks so much for this link! I just made a journal for my 6 yr old DS! It's a great way of capturing his thoughts and remembering them!

4 more days to go!! YIPPEE !! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

This site is wonderful. Thanks.

DD is in K and I was a little (just a little) aprehensive about taking her out of school. I knew we were going to do a journal, but this will really make it easier for her (and me)

Thanks

There are also some really cute pages for each letter of the alphabet on this site (for the younger ones). It is under 'Kids Home Work Pages' at

http://www.disneydollarless.com/educational/educational.shtml

They are the same type that my 4 year old is doing in school right now where they can trace the upper and lower case letters and practice writing them.

The ones at the link above have the Disney characters that begin with that letter (e.g., Aladdin and Alice in Wonderland on the letter A sheet)...Really cute :D

Just thought I'd mention it in case someone didn't notice them on that website.

Great website. I definitely plan to use it to have my kids make a journal. Its a keepsake, and also gives the kids a winddown activity to do each night.

I'm having my kids (six year old twins) make a scrapbook of sorts about the various countries represented in Epcot. We haven't gotten very far. So far , we've done Mexico and Canada. Just simple things. I have them identify the country on a map, learn to spell it, get books from the library about that country, and maybe take them to a restaurant of that country. Very easy to find Mexican restaurants in Texas. However, I don't think there is such a thing as a Canadian restaurant (outside of Canada). Also, I've tried to teach them a few words in that country's language. My high school Spanish and French finally are being used! Also, I've contacted AAA for information about the other countries. The kids have a great time cutting out pictures and gluing them in their scrapbooks.

I have a similar idea about Animal Kingdon. That is, to try to study something about the various animals they will see there. Maybe we could get some pictures from the internet. Does anyone know of a website about animals that would fit this project? That is, have pictures and facts about various animals? Also, how can I find out which animals we will see in AK?

I think my kids are learning a lot from these projects, and hopefully it will entice them to want to go to the other parks, not just spend all our time in fantasyland (although that's my favorite, too). Also, since I'm taking the kids out of school for a week, it looks better to the teacher that its an educational as well as fun trip.

What an awesome site! Thanks so much. My daughter's only homework is also doing a journal. She is in first grade. I spent all of yesterday making activity books from the other thread. I thought this one was the same thing. Wow, was I wrong. This is just too neat.

I haven't read through it yet, I'm just printing away :) I was going to share with everyone what we did last time. I'm not sure if this is included in the journal or not. I guess I see some of it already. However, I asked what her favorites were with a lot of the trip. I asked her how much she thought it cost. Her favorite ride is Big Funder Mountain and one of her highlights was seeing the Very Godmother. This items are just priceless. We pasted it to the beginning of our scrapbook. I think that is one of the favorite things about our scrapbook. I'm sure that we will save this journal forever, but I think I'll still include a page in our scrapbook. Now if only our 2 1/2 year old would start talking so we could do the same with her

I found the Disney Dollarless site a while back and made each of my first-time-Disneyer boys ages 4 and 6 a travel journal with the special pages. I chose activities according to age and bound the pages in three-ringed binders of different colors and decorated them with Disney stickers.

I also made the decoupage autograph books described on the Dollarless site. They turned out fabulous-- and I'm not the best of crafters.

I put both the journals and autograph books together in two big Disney gift bags with lots of red and green tissue, for Christmas presents from Mom and Dad. We're going in late January so it was timely!

Glad so many others are getting so much from that site-- it has some pretty inspiring ideas.

JT
:hyper:

I printed these out for my daughter. I took them to our local Office Max, and I had it spiral bound. They also have a clear thick page you can put on the front and a thick card stock to put on back. I had ours spiral bound on the top because she is left handed. It cost $3.99. I know on the Disney Dollarless page there are ideas for binding them, and I just wanted to share mine here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!