Kilimanjaro Safaris COVID screens photo?

We rode twice yesterday. The first time every row was filled. There was a small gap at the bottom of the screen. This was shortly after park open and there was a very short line. The second time was a walk on. Every other row was filled. There was no gap.

We rode twice yesterday. The first time every row was filled. There was a small gap at the bottom of the screen. This was shortly after park open and there was a very short line. The second time was a walk on. Every other row was filled. There was no gap.
you obviously got a different truck :) the gap is not going to magically shift, it was just installed differently
I have to say from everything to be concerned at the parks, KS is probably one of the lowest risk attractions

you obviously got a different truck :) the gap is not going to magically shift, it was just installed differently
I have to say from everything to be concerned at the parks, KS is probably one of the lowest risk attractions

Oh I know, I thought that went without saying. Diff driver too 🤣 I agree, with the near constant motion and open sides any infected droplets are being blown away pretty quickly. On neither trip did we see elephant calves 😕

Oh I know, I thought that went without saying. Diff driver too 🤣 I agree, with the near constant motion and open sides any infected droplets are being blown away pretty quickly. On neither trip did we see elephant calves 😕
you would be surprised how much needs to be explained here :D

I wondered why they did not seat us every other row. It would have extended the wait but we only waited about 10 minutes and seating every other row would have made me feel so much better. I coughed once during the ride (just because I had a tickle), covered my mouth and had a mask on but the guy in front of us whipped around and stared at me when I coughed! I felt so badly for coughing!

I would have had some very choice words for that guy.

I heard they were enforcing wearing of masks finally. When we went mid-July, the adults in the row in front of us, right in front, took their masks off. Their kids (teens) didn't though. They were seated right behind the driver too. Seemed kind of rude to me, but no one said anything. No CMs said anything about the masks. Didn't get covid though, and we have been home for over 3 weeks now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter