Kinda spur of moment trip to come

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
DH decided in feb he wanted to go to WDW. Well let me hook him up.

My dvc guy got me 2 nights poly 2 diffferent views, wait listed standard for one night and it already came thru. I saw akl and grabbed that for a night.

Tickets I really can not decide. Cause this Monday SW offered a closer airport a $54 flight the night before so I took it. So far we are hotel less that night.

TICKETS
With rewards we got AK after hour ticket. And Villians tickets. DH only rides the tame rides. These tickets will allow me to ride the rides I wish with very little wait.

So either special 4 one day ticket.
Or one day hopper and one day ticket. If I hit Epcot for soaring fine, if not, fine.

I see I can get one of the values hotel for $152. We arrive airport 11:30pm. I was thinking maybe staying there, ubering to universal and do one day there . To go thru Harry Potter area and drink butter beer.
I offered DR, but he wants to snack his way thru the days. The FP I would pick are long gone for HS so I’ll drag him out for opening time.
So we kinda going without even which park for which days.
But I know I get dolewhips and cream cheese pretzels.

Sounds fun! How soon are you leaving? With the MK/AK party tickets FPs won't be as important there, so even if you just grab a few lower demand rides it can work well. I know with Villians you can arrive 2 hours early and also book some FPs with that ticket.

You might have success periodically checking FPs at HS once you know which day you're going and have your ticket. People do change plans and switch park days; there's a decent chance to catch 2 FPs. I've had success by book marking and checking whenever I had time.

OP Congrats, have fun! It is a crazy crowded weekend but we always have had a great time even if we had to switch it up.

nothing DVC to be found for the long weekend, nothing CRO for entire visit either. wound up hotwiring the caribe Royale, entire trip less than 1 night at a WDW value.

I booked last Sunday for this weekend. Going to grin & bear it on Spirit, bookbags only, eek. Was thrilled to find a ‘week’ rental thru avis for $125.

Ck for FP when in the parks, people change things all the time.

FYI, Universal Studios has Mardi Gras bands this weekend. There will be crowds.

We go next week. We have waitlist for the first night yet.
We did not book car but for $125, I would. It’s us without the kids so we can survive the buses.
FP I not going to book cause I still haven’t decided which parks. Which day.

In regards to HS, if you don't need to be there early to get on ROtR, the wait times for the rides will be lower in the evenings. So, you might want to plan an evening there to get on as many rides as possible.

Have a great trip!!!

Today is my day off and I just saw SSR for a studio and was able to get it. Now we are not hotelless for the first night. Today I’ll watch for AKL yet. Car rentals still high-I think. So ME and Uber. I’m trying for ohana for our last breakfast-so far a no go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter