Kitchen question

PaulaSB12

DIS Veteran
I am putting in a new kitchen the main part is an l shaped kitchen with a 800mm blind corner unit and a 1200 mm base unit with matching wall units now where the question is the other part of the l shaped question do I put the 600mm bin unit next to the corner unit or the 500mm base unit next with the sink unit beside it and the 600 mm bin unit as last unit before dishwasher, the washing machine is going into the back room I am turning into a utility room with sink washing machine tumble drier and fridge freezer

It will definitely be useful having the bin next to the dishwasher if it's where you keep your food waste bin, as then you can just scrape plates and place into the rack.

I'm on my phone, so can't see the pic clearly. If you didn't put bin next to the dishwasher what would you put next to it? If a low plates cupboard make sure the door opens the right way, so you can unload the dishwasher and slide crockery straight in. We didn't think and had a door sticking out that we had to go round until we rehung it. A tiny thing, but made a big difference.

Sink next to dishwasher makes a lot of sense too if you're a rinser and loader, and also if you keep your food waste bin under the sink. It's also a very intuitive thing to do, to bring plates in a place by sink. Then they're there, to sort whether you can put them into the dishwasher, or have to place into the sink to wash up by hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!