Knotts Berry Farm questions

Laura Szanyi

Earning My Ears
I am coming here as the hold time at KBF is kinda long...

We are going to KBF for a single day only....12/27... staying at the KBF Hotel.

Do you suggest with get the Fast Lane wristbands for the day?
Do they sell only a certain amount of wristbands for each day?
Is KBF open rain or shine?

Thanks for the input.

Yes, I suggest getting Fast Lane wrist bands, it will be extremely busy.

I've never seen or heard of them "selling out" but if getting Fast Lane is a priority you should buy early just to make sure you get it.

No. If the forecast calls for rain for most of the operating day the park will not open. And if it does start to rain, all the rides will close and the park may close early if conditions don't improve.

The Fast Lane Wrist Bands are a Must! We have gone 2x to KBF and we triples our amount of rides with the wrist band!

Be aware though that you can still wait a really long time even with the fast lane wristbands, since noone loads any rides at knotts. You end up in a free for all shove basically. We waited about 45 minutes for xcelerator even with wristbands. We had several other really long waits too. This was at boysenberry festival time when the parks were packed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter