Know before you go... Senses Spa

BlvInMagic

Mouseketeer
Was booking a massage appointment on the Dream and in the "Know Before You Go" section, it says....

Guests are required to meet with an onboard Spa Physician for a complimentary 30-minute consultation prior to booking a treatment at the Rejuvenation Spa.

First time I've ever come across this. Is the Rejuvenation Spa the same as the Senses Spa?

Rejuvination is where you're getting things like Botox. So meeting with a medical professional first is a good idea.

I had the same question, found yours by searching. They sure didn't make it very clear, did they?

This is making me recall a DIS podcast where Pete had a horrible experience with a botox like treatment in senses He was allergic to something in the formula. Ruined his cruise a few days. Had a real medical issue and was holed up in his room a few days I believe
What one learned here is never try a new invasive ( botox etc) treatment for the first time while cruising. Test it first at home and make sure the ingredients are the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter