Kohl's to Open Outlet Store in Cherry Hill, NJ

We are about 15 minutes away. Actually bought a couch from that Oscar Huber. The final sale would make me nervous. Or at least make me spend the time to check everything very carefully!

The store is pretty well organized.The racks of clothing are definitely not like the clearance racks in a regular Kohl's store. There are separate departments for women, men, children, shoes, home, accessories. In the women's, the racks are separated into athletic wear, short sleeve shirts, long sleeve shirts, sweaters, pants, dresses, and coats. Each rack is then arranged by size. The only exception is the merchandise displayed on the walls which is not really sorted into size. The men's section is similar in layout but I didn't really check out the children's clothing. The home goods were grouped together by type of item. The comforters were all in one area, the pillows on another shelf, luggage was in a section near the back of the store. Appliances, dishes, cookware were all displayed in another section at the back of the store. Shoes are in the middle of the store but they are only sorted by size and not type so this area is similar to the shoe clearance area in the stores.
If there is any section that could be viewed as a little disorganized, it would be the jewelry. The jewelry is in one area and the watches in another but this is the only way they are sorted. Fine jewelry and high end watches are in locked cases and are not included in the colored dot pricing system. Jewelry and watches that were originally $251-$400 are $80, $401-$550 are $100, and $551- $750 and over are $130.
Most of the items in boxes looked like they had been opened and resealed. I saw some Fiestaware place settings that were marked "Incomplete, pieces missing". I spoke with one of the employees who told me they open every box to check for damage and missing pieces and if something is broken or incomplete it is marked on the box. They also said that they have no problem opening a box to check for damage.
When I visited the store, it was not at all crowded. There were maybe 10 other shoppers and most of them were regular Kohl's store employees. I can see the possibility that the organization will decrease as the store becomes more popular.

If you haven't been to the store lately you should go check it out. They do offer sales every so often. They had an extra 20% off shoes and seasonal over the Labor Day weekend. Before that it was extra 20% off all ladies bottoms.

The store got it's Official sign put up yesterday.
image.jpg

If you haven't been to the store lately you should go check it out. They do offer sales every so often. They had an extra 20% off shoes and seasonal over the Labor Day weekend. Before that it was extra 20% off all ladies bottoms.

The store got it's Official sign put up yesterday.
View attachment 123251

A couple of weeks ago they had an additional 20% off the bedding sets. I got lucky with the 20% off the ladies bottoms last week. I bought Chaps jeans for $8/pair and a pair of Lee jeans for $3.20. They also had two specials where you could buy as many items for $1 each if you bought a regular priced item. The dollar items were jewelry sets and some household items like dishes, cell phone cases, and novelty gifts. I stocked up on the jewelry sets which originally sold for $25. Sorry I missed the 20% off the shoes but I was out of town.

Just wanted to update those who shop here. The store is moving to a new pricing structure starting April 18th. They will now be able to put out items that have an original price over $250.

They now have two more stores open.
Waukesha, WI
Wauwatosa, WI

If you live near these stores you should really check them out. They don't take the Kohl's credit card, kohl's Cash or any discount coupons currently but they offer really great deals.

Last edited:
Not sure how I feel about the new pricing. I purchased a rolling duffel a few months ago that cost me $55 under the old system. With the new pricing, I would pay $70 for the same bag.
Prices are generally good but I have found that I can sometimes do better at the regular store with the clearance prices and the additional 30% off mailer. The best deals for me are on their jeans and dress pants. Most of their pants are in the $10-14 range with a few at $20. You can also get some great deals on costume jewelry and sneakers.

I've only been once so far, and they had some kind of deal where some items were only a $1 if you purchased something else. I got a really nice shirt for $1! Also funny to see that merchandise from all over the country ends up there. Not really a huge market for Midwest football teams in NJ haha.

A new update for the store.

They now have a new returns policy. Instead of no refunds, exchanges or returns you now have 10 days to make any exchanges for exact same price dot items. Still No refunds, exchanges only.

Also they are doing 25% off the entire store until Sept 18. Excludes Nike and some electronics.
image.jpeg

Been a while since I last posted but a big change came to the store recently.

Gone are all the colored price dots where you had to match the color dot on a sign to find out the price. You can now find the price for everything right on the tag inside the Orange dot on everything. They made this change so they can offer a wider range of products without having to be bound by the original limited pricing ($4,$6,$8,$10,$14,$20,$40,$70, etc..)
Now they can get new merchandise with prices anywhere from $1.00 - $1,000 for example.

Example on what the dots look like with the prices in the center.
D84660B5-7E75-4C3E-A814-D950CDC0A51A.jpeg

They are also up to 4 stores now.
http://www.offaisle.com/locations.html

I was there at the end of March when they had a "Drop the Dot" sale. Each item was "dropped" down to the next dot. So items that were $70 dropped to $40, $40 dropped to $20 and so on. Tuesdays are senior days and there is an additional discount of 15% on top of whatever sale they are running.
I haven't been there since they started this new pricing but I'll have to go over and check it out.

Now with the new price tags, Drop the Dot sales are no longer but they will be doing percentage off sales. They are doing 25% off all apparel for this weekend.

Follow #offaislebykohls on Instagram to keep up to date with all the sales.

The store is holding a really great sale going on now until August 9th.

50% Off all pillows
All jeans in the store are $5
All stools in the furniture section only $20

Last edited:
If you are on Instagram follow - #offaislebykohls

To see all the new merchandise that comes in and to see any sales currently running at the store. :goodvibes

Thank you for updating this. Have yet to go there, but not far from us, after crossing the bridge.

Sad to tell everyone that Off/Aisle by Kohl’s is closing. :sad1:

They told us on Tuesday that our final day open will be August 3rd. They haven’t told us when our liquidation sale will start yet. I’ll post that when they let us know.

View attachment 409438

Sad to tell everyone that Off/Aisle by Kohl’s is closing. :sad1:

They told us on Tuesday that our final day open will be August 3rd. They haven’t told us when our liquidation sale will start yet. I’ll post that when they let us know.

According to a report by Fox News, they are closing all four stores. They have the one in Cherry Hill and three in Wisconsin. The reason given was that with new inventory management they do not have enough merchandise to stock the Off Aisle stores. I’ll be sorry to see them go. I got some great deals there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter