Kona cafe ADR

CarlyMur09

Mouseketeer
Supposed to be doing Kona Cafe for breakfast tomorrow At 7:35, then MK after. Does TTC open that early or do we need to move the car after breakfast? Gonna have an ECV and a wheelchair, so trying to ease the process for our family.

mods, move please if this isn’t the appropriate forum. Wasn’t sure where this should be going.

Supposed to be doing Kona Cafe for breakfast tomorrow At 7:35, then MK after. Does TTC open that early or do we need to move the car after breakfast? Gonna have an ECV and a wheelchair, so trying to ease the process for our family.

mods, move please if this isn’t the appropriate forum. Wasn’t sure where this should be going.

People have reported that the park parking lots have been opening about an hour before the park does. I wouldn’t usually suggest this, but you might ask when you arrive at the Poly if you can leave your car there for the day. Because the resort isn’t fully open yet, parking may not be an issue.

Is there an issue with Kona ADRs right now? Today is the first day I can make dining reservations for our five-day stay at the Poly in October, but Kona has no availability for dinner on any night we will be there. I love Capt. Cooks but I don't want it for dinner five nights in a row.

I had been so excited to go to Kona for breakfast and try the LocoMoco, but now it is only plant-based. :( NOT doing plant-based goop they try to pass off as egg. So bummed. They should offer both versions!

Is there an issue with Kona ADRs right now? Today is the first day I can make dining reservations for our five-day stay at the Poly in October, but Kona has no availability for dinner on any night we will be there. I love Capt. Cooks but I don't want it for dinner five nights in a row.
Sunday was my day to book. It’s available until 10/6 then after nothing my length of stay. Weird since the resort(not DVC) is supposed to open 10/04.

Just booked Kona for Friday, October 9th at 7:30a for 3. Wasn't available yesterday. Didn't look to see if dinner opened up too.

Yeah, I noticed that it opened up a few days ago and was able to book for dinner and breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter