Konica Minolta Dimage z6???

Princess Mckenna

Earning My Ears
Hi everybody!!!

Does anyone have the Konica Minolta Dimage z6??

I have been researching forever for my first digital camera. We are going to WDW in Dec. and I want/need a great camera. So I thought who else to ask but the Disboards experts!!!

I think I am leaning towards the Dimage z6...Does anyone have great pictures from it??

Thanks for your help!!

Karen :wave2:

I have a Z-1 (predecessor to the Z-6). It's a great little prosumer camera. I like the way it feels--like a camera as oppsed to a pack of cigarettes like some of the other digitals.

I use it when I don't want to lug the D70 around. I've even (oops) dropped it, (double oops) a couple times and it's been fine. (Dropped inside a handbag a foot or two and landed on carpet to clarify...)

I've been able to tinker with the settings and do some acceptable night shots with it as well.

Anne

ducklite said:
I like the way it feels--like a camera as oppsed to a pack of cigarettes like some of the other digitals.

Funny how you describe the Z-1. I have it also and that is exactly what sold me on it!!
I am not an expert but I love my camera! Now if I could just learn how to use my new Photoshop software.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter