Kraken- need reservation?

4HOLIDAYS

DIS Veteran
We were just at Seaworld last December and I do not recall any reservations. We stayed across the street and had the hotel pass for quick que/front of line. A different post refered to reservations? Is this due to the VR sets being put in?

I am just figuring out our plans for the first weekend in Dec . to see the Christmas Celebration again. It is really wonderful every time we go. Is there anything else new I should be aware of?

I hope to get the all day dine -bogo on blue friday. I am looking to do a tour or two as well if anyone has any recommendations. Can't wait to go!

I think it depends on how busy the park is and the time of day. I was there on September 19th and 21st. On the 19th, we went to Kraken around 3pm and it said all the reservations were taken for the day. Not sure if you could have opted to wait standby, we didn't try. On the 21st, we went to Kraken shortly after park opening and reservations weren't required. The wait was around 15 minutes, mostly because the ride is slow loading because of the VR sets (they go around and disinfect them after every ride).

I did the penguin tour on my last trip and LOVED it! It should be noted that I am obsessed with penguins so I may be biased. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!