Kringla isn't open?

2hapykdz

DIS Veteran
We're not going for another month....but I just looked and Kringla is UNAVAILABLE. I just assumed that it would be open...it's small and it's popular? No Schoolbread.......UGH!!!!!

And the reasons to stay home just keep growing. Of course it is kind of a moot point for us Canadians because we can't afford to take 3 weeks off for a trip to WDW. A week at the parks and a 14 day quarantine when we come home. :(

We're not going for another month....but I just looked and Kringla is UNAVAILABLE. I just assumed that it would be open...it's small and it's popular? No Schoolbread.......UGH!!!!!
Maybe the staff needed there aren't able to return to the US yet.

Maybe the staff needed there aren't able to return to the US yet.
I'm guessing this isn't the case, since cast members are currently being deployed to world showcase to cover international cast. I guessing it's a supply or spacing issue. Hopefully soon :(

And the reasons to stay home just keep growing. Of course it is kind of a moot point for us Canadians because we can't afford to take 3 weeks off for a trip to WDW. A week at the parks and a 14 day quarantine when we come home. :(

Yep I agree. Too many things not available. Have to cancel our Late August trip because I have work and can’t quarantine once we get home to NY.

I'm guessing this isn't the case, since cast members are currently being deployed to world showcase to cover international cast. I guessing it's a supply or spacing issue. Hopefully soon :(
Maybe the replacements don't know how to make the Scandinavian food. And they didn't leave recipes.

Not sure why....is it cause of staffing, they think the space is too small, don't think it would be busy? Would be nice if WDW would explain why certain locations are closed, that way people could understand.

What I don't understand is why the menus at other places are so limited, that makes no sense to me at all? We don't have a food shortage.

Not sure why....is it cause of staffing, they think the space is too small, don't think it would be busy? Would be nice if WDW would explain why certain locations are closed, that way people could understand.

What I don't understand is why the menus at other places are so limited, that makes no sense to me at all? We don't have a food shortage.
cost cutting measures

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!