Kroger 4X Fuel Points

homersbrain

Earning My Ears
I'm new here and this is my first post, so please forgive any breach of protocol. But I came across a deal that I thought was worth mentioning.

Kroger currently has 4X fuel points on "Travel Category" gift cards through 7/19/17. I wasn't sure if this would be applicable to Disney cards, but I needed to finish a spend for an upcoming trip (and I had a 2X coupon just in case), so I went for it. Turns out they *DO* qualify under the travel category. I bought $2,000 of gift cards and my fuel points balance immediately increased by 8,000.

I'm not exactly sure we can squeeze 8 fill-ups out of it before the end of next month, but it worked out to be a pretty good deal.

I hope all cards work through the end of the promo, since I have 4K pts for June and need to wait til July to buy or I'll end up planning road trips just to use up the gas! Great to know Disney gcs work, thanks, OP @homersbrain . Confirmed Overstock, Home Depot, Target, and Amazon are posting 4x points as of 6/25.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!