Kualoa Ranch:10% off On Line Bookings at least 7 days in Advance!

jerseygal

DIS Veteran
SO EXCITED!:dance3:

Just booked the Full Day ATV Adventure Package at Kualoa Ranch on line!
Hey, 10% off if booked 7 Days in Advance is a savings...I'll take it!:thumbsup2

Credit Card is Charged, but full refund if cancelled by 12:00 Noon day before booking..

Can choose 3 other 1 hour activities in addition to 1 hr ATV..Buffet Lunch is included..

We are choosing Ocean Voyage Tour, 1 Hour Movie Tour which is in a bus and Jungle Expedition which is in a jeep!

My older boys are going to LOVE this day, so will husband and I!:cheer2:
Trip somehow "feels" real now! Can't wait!:)

SO EXCITED!:dance3: Just booked the Full Day ATV Adventure Package at Kualoa Ranch on line! Hey, 10% off if booked 7 Days in Advance is a savings...I'll take it!:thumbsup2 Credit Card is Charged, but full refund if cancelled by 12:00 Noon day before booking.. Can choose 3 other 1 hour activities in addition to 1 hr ATV..Buffet Lunch is included.. We are choosing Ocean Voyage Tour, 1 Hour Movie Tour which is in a bus and Jungle Expedition which is in a jeep! My older boys are going to LOVE this day, so will husband and I!:cheer2: Trip somehow "feels" real now! Can't wait!:)

Sounds great jerseygall! From another 'Jersey gal' I will be there soon too. My family has the ATV tour booked there during first week of June. We are going to check out Lanakai Beach on the same day as well. We will be in Maui next Saturday!! Can't wait!

Kerry

Enjoy Maui first this Saturday!

Bet you can't wait!:thumbsup2:cool1:

Kualoa Ranch has received great reviews! ENJOY YOUR AULANI VACA!:dance3:

We did the ATV tour the first time we went to Oahu two years ago. It's a great tour; it was the perfect balance of riding ATVs, taking pictures, and information. The two hours went by really fast. I'm sure your families will enjoy it!

Enjoy Maui first this Saturday! Bet you can't wait!:thumbsup2:cool1: Kualoa Ranch has received great reviews! ENJOY YOUR AULANI VACA!:dance3:

We can't wait! I have to pack and still have work all day tomorrow...but come early Saturday we are on our way!

Kerry

We did the ATV tour the first time we went to Oahu two years ago. It's a great tour; it was the perfect balance of riding ATVs, taking pictures, and information. The two hours went by really fast. I'm sure your families will enjoy it!

Great to hear! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter