Delete Thread

Thanks for another great TR! (Also, I'm with you that I still haven't found good shoes for preventing blisters. Still working on that one.) Heading over to the Universal one next to "watch." :)

We're also going back to Disney in just under 50 days!

Yay so close!

Did our Touringplans room requests really work?

Yes and no. They aren't 100% guaranteed and while sometimes you get them, sometimes you don't. We got ours at Pop Century down to the last detail, and got the opposite of everything we asked for at CSR.

i'm so torn about the TP room request... I used TP to send a request during our May trip last year, but I feel like I didn't get it a chance because our room wasn't ready when we got there, so I went to the front desk and asked if we could get a room that was ready which they were able to accommodate. So who knows what we would have ended up with if we would have just waited! I'm debating if I'm going to send a request for my upcoming trip or not...

While I can't believe this TR is already over
I can't either!

This is such an awesome TR title :thumbsup2

We're also going back to Disney in just under 50 days!
:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Despite having gone so many times there's always rides we haven't tried for whatever reason.
I know, isn't that crazy!? I'm the same way. That's the beauty of Disney though I suppose - always something new we can try that we haven't before :goodvibes

E0rTPQml.jpg
Love this picture of you :goodvibes

We last stayed at Pop Century in 2015, I'll make this brief because I did already share my thoughts on the refurbed rooms earlier in this TR, but I really like the changes they made.
I remember your thoughts on this and am happy to hear that. I am staying at Pop in May and I was concerned the refurb would make the rooms feel sterile.

So with that my TR is over, but I'll see ya real soon!
Thank you so much for sharing another Raeven and Josh adventure! I love your TRs :goodvibes

I'm :sad: your TR is over they are always so fun to read
You know where I'm headed over to your Universal TR :D

Great wrap-up for your WDW portion! What an awesome Christmas trip :love:

(Yes, that's a Timtracker reference :rotfl:) Josh started chanting it whenever we get on an empty/almost empty bus after he saw it in one of Tim's vlogs.

I love Timtracker!

Did our Touringplans room requests really work?

Yes and no. They aren't 100% guaranteed and while sometimes you get them, sometimes you don't. We got ours at Pop Century down to the last detail, and got the opposite of everything we asked for at CSR.

I'm trying this for the first time in April…wish me luck!

See you over on your other TR!:wave2:

WOW it's only been 4 months since you finished writing this TR and I'm just finishing reading. Thanks for sharing I always enjoy reading about your Josh's trips.

then we ran over to Jingle Cruise. I wanted to do it during the party, but didn't know if we'd make it in time. But we made it just in time to be on the last boat of the party! :tink:
Happy you got this ride in.

I like how Josh goes into a hotel room and immediately sits down like he's a king looking at his kingdom :rotfl:
LOL MArk does the same thing.

WOW it's only been 4 months since you finished writing this TR and I'm just finishing reading. Thanks for sharing I always enjoy reading about your Josh's trips.

:rotfl:

Thanks for coming back and finishing! If you want I have a new one I started in May too in my signature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!