Kyacks, can i use my own at the fort?

Sjm9911

DIS Veteran
I know disney rents water crafts, but can i bring and use my own? Yes i have lifevests.

Unfortunately, Disney doesn't let you use your own craft. I'm sure there's a given reason about liability, blah, blah, blah, but it is probably another way to help us donate more of our money towards supporting "the World".

j

Good to know, so i dont have to pack all that stuff. Lol. I would have liked a day in the water, but im not paying for it. Ill pay for the stuff i cant do elsewhere, the parks , the character dinner , etc. But not paying for that . Thanks.

They do not and from my experience are very strict about it.

We were camping in the 1400 loop on one of the sites that backed on to the water and I had my inflatable SUP with me so decided to go for a ride on the water. I got as far as the Bike Barn before I was told I wasn't allowed (and I was wearing a life jacket) so I turned around. By the time I made it back to our site, two other staff members had tracked me down to tell me I was not allowed to use my own watercraft on the water.

In the meantime, they don't seem to care what people are driving as golf carts, who's driving them, how fast they are going or how many people are on the carts ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter