Labor Day Trip

BamaTigger

DIS Veteran
Need advice on my upcoming Labor Day trip.....

Supposed to leave on Friday morning and come home Tuesday OR leave Friday nite-stay offsite for that one night, then come home Wednesday. Which would you prefer to do?

I cant make up my mind. Ressies are already made, so I have to make up my mind quick to see if Tuesday nite is available if I go that route!

Opinions or tips????

I'd mix the 2 options: go down Friday morning AND stay until Wednesday!! HAHA

By the way, a friend and I are going over Labor Day, too. Unfortunately, we have to come home Monday! I'm jealous of you! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Debbie:earsgirl:

I would leave Fri night (why offsite?) and come back Wed.

I think you will get more out of the Tuesday than you would the Friday.

I would actually save MK for the tuesday!
I would do Epcot on the Sat and the other parks on Sun/Mon.

Well,

I think I have figured it out. I didnt wanna arrive so late and pay the price at WL for just a short nite at the resort, BUT, I decided to throw that idea out the window! :) We are leaving Friday afternoon and not coming home til Wednesday!!!!!!!!!! :)

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Thanks for the input! Dont worry Debbie, you are still going to DISNEY!!!

We will put a day in at Universal since we added an extra day. So now....lets see...ANYONE GOT ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR EXTRA MONEY??? LAUNDRY? WASH YOUR CAR? WALK YOUR DOG????????

LOL!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I know what you mean about spending the money just to sleep that night!

We will be arriving at AKL around 8pm on that Friday night (I forgot to mention that in my post). We got a great rate of $119, so I definitely think it is worth it. Even for more money.... just think about waking up in the resort, ready to start the day . It's hard enough to sleep the "night before", without having to worry about switching hotels, etc- now that would be two nights of no sleep for me!

I agree with ya Susy...we have stayed off site before for that one short nite, usually in Kissimmee, and when I thought about it, having to repack the stuff, and load it all up again, and wait for our room to get ready, I just washed my hands of the the whole idea! I might be paying a bit much, but it is WORTH the hassle of it all. And besides, I want my first morning wake-up call to be the mouse himself!!!!!!!!! :)

Thanks for all your input!! :)

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :sunny: :sunny:

HAVE FUN!!!!!

I know we will!!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'll have on my lime green!!!

Debbie:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter