Lace Em Up, we're going to Disney ! A PTR for Marathon Weekend 2011

solfan68

DIS Veteran
Our Heroes
Me – Doug – A 40-something geek, husband, and dad
chip.jpg

My parents took me to The World when there was one park, two hotels, and not a pin lanyard in sight. So if I am obsessed, as my dear wife often will accuse, we can blame my ‘enthusiasm’ on my folks. Since those initial visits to the Polynesian and the campground, I took my own family to see The Mouse a couple of times and planted a Walk Around the World brick. I download a handful of Disney podcasts each week and my work laptop shuts down with the warning, “Please stand clear of the doors…” Hi, my name is Doug and I’m a Disney addict. Favorite Ride - The TTA, cause ya gotta love Mister Morrow.

The Boy – Chris – An 8 year old Legomaniac and dinosaur fiend
monorailfront.jpg

He’s not as addicted as his old man, but give me time – he’s a work in progress. When The Boy’s not playing video games or building Bionicles, he’s practicing his shpiel for his first Discovery Channel special on dinosaurs. He’s a bright kid and we’ve really been blessed since he came into our lives. Favorite Ride – Test Track.

The Rogue’s Gallery
The Grandparents
Mom and Dad started me down this road, so it only seems fitting that they continue to visit from time to time. Both are retired school teachers who get to spoil their grandkids and then return them back to their respective families. Dad was a track coach and is still out pounding the pavement, which is what brings them back to WDW each January.

Dear Sis and her brood
Diz08180sm.jpg

Its amazing, actually that we lived to see these types of trips. As younger kids we went through many years of “He’s touching me !” and “She started it !” Once I went away to college we became much closer. Sis is a good egg. She landed a great hubby and has two fun kids who get along very well with The Boy.

Just a quick who's who for now. Details to follow...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter