Lady and the Tramp

Bill007

Mouseketeer
I don't recall this being a thread before, if so I apologize for the repetition. But has anyone seen the new Lady and the Tramp? I was just curious as to whether it was worth a watch. I wasn't impressed with the previews unfortunately.

I started watching it the other day. Made it barely past the credits. Not sure what took our attention off the TV, but we had to stop watching and we never finished.

I watched it right after it was released. I thought it was cute and heartwarming. I'm not a big fan of dogs (coz I'm scared of them IRL) but i kinda wanna have one after watching the film haha (yeah nope i wont get a dog, I'm good watching from a safe distance 😅)

I don’t like these live action remakes but really enjoyed this one! I thought it was a great update of the original. I will say I almost turned it off but it gets much better as it progresses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter