LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hi, I added this to your folder.

Thank you so much! We leave next week and I am so excited! I am just waiting on the MK Fireworks Dessert Party one. Also, if you have time, I have a couple more last minute requests. My stepson is now joining us for part of our trip and I would love a Welcome letter for him. It will be to Nicholas. I would love this letter: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/36866818402/in/album-72157685881308610/

He recently turned 21, and I would love a Drinking around the World letter- do you have anythink like that? If not, no worries! Lastly, I looked through your desigs for something for the Candlelight Processional and the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays (used to be Holidays Around the World), but did not see anything for either one of those. If you have a letter for those or have time to make them, I would love those addressed to The Mayfields. If not, no worries.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work. My girls get so excited each morning to see their letters and find out what the are doing for the day!

Hello
We have a last minute cruise on Nov 13-17 on the dream and I am wondering if you could do some magnets with Mickey ears,

John
Sandra

And the kids
Nicholas
Veronica
Elizabeth

and a lifesaver
Fonder is our last name

And something that has all 5 of our names! Sorry for the short notice and thanks!

thanks for the desings!!! they are perfect!!!

Hello LadyB,
We are cruising January 9. When you have time, I would greatly appreciate these:

LadyBMHBDay14 - Cherrie - 50

LadyBCruiseMap3 -
Galveston - Jamaica - San Juan
Wonder
January 9-14, 2018
Billy & Cherrie

LadyBCruiseMap3 -
San Juan - Antigua - St Lucia - Curacao - Aruba - San Juan
Wonder
January 14-21, 2018
Billy & Cherrie

LadyBCruiseB2B2 - Billy & Cherrie - Jan 2018 - Wonder

Thanks so much!!!!

Hi Lady B,

We are sailing on the Disney Magic on December 6th. Can I please request the following designs:

LadyBCruise Christmas 47 - Chad, Dena and Cory - Disney Magic - Christmas Cruise 2017

LadyBCruise Christmas 47 - Grammy and Grandaddy - Disney Magic - Christmas Cruise 2017

LadyBCruise Christmas 50 - instead of Happy Holiday Cruise can you Do Disney Magic December 6 - 10, 2017? 3 snowmen - Dad, Mom and Cory (Boy)

LadyBCruise Christmas 68 - Cory

LadyBCruise Christmas 65 - Chad

LadyBCruise Christmas 66 x 2 - one with Dena and one with Lisa

LadyBCruise Christmas 64 - Grammy

LadyBCruise Christmas 67 - Grandaddy

If at all possible would I be able to get them by December 1, please.

Thank you,
Dena

New Request

My mom and niece/nephews have joined us on our cruise and I would like to request the following:

Good Evening,

I would like 4 of the Holiday Christmas. The pink and red Santa hat Mickey/minnie head.

Names:

Lulu (pink)
Xavier (red)
Emani (pink)
Manny (red)

Needed by November 12, 2017.

Let me know if any additional information is needed.

Thank you!!

GoodAfternoon @Lady Boadicea , I was wondering if you were going to be able to do my other request. Thank you!

Thank you so much! We leave next week and I am so excited! I am just waiting on the MK Fireworks Dessert Party one. Also, if you have time, I have a couple more last minute requests. My stepson is now joining us for part of our trip and I would love a Welcome letter for him. It will be to Nicholas. I would love this letter: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/36866818402/in/album-72157685881308610/

He recently turned 21, and I would love a Drinking around the World letter- do you have anythink like that? If not, no worries! Lastly, I looked through your desigs for something for the Candlelight Processional and the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays (used to be Holidays Around the World), but did not see anything for either one of those. If you have a letter for those or have time to make them, I would love those addressed to The Mayfields. If not, no worries.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work. My girls get so excited each morning to see their letters and find out what the are doing for the day!
I added these to your folder.

Hi Everyone. I been working on requests, this is an update of where I am, this update is for this thread only as I have 2 threads.
I have completed all requests except for the following:
bellybelle
irfyr
PeachyB
Noochez
dizneedoll

If you are not on this list and I have missed you please let me know.

Thank you!!!! :cool1::goodvibes:goodvibes They are amazing!! I don't know why but the Thor one cracks me up:rotfl:Love it!! Can't wait to surprise the three of them with their covers!

Can I please request a surprise letter? We are surprising the kids on thanksgiving (Nov. 23)
Your design
LadyBChristmasRevealLetter4

Wording
Dear Olivia, Bryce, and Hanna Grace,
You have all been very good this year! I am especially proud of your grades in school. Way to go! Your parents and I talked, and we decided you all deserve a BIG surprise from us for Christmas this year. You are going to Disney World on December 15!! Pack your bags and be ready to party with Mickey at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. I know you will have a wonderful time!
Love, Santa

Thank you so much!
Karla

Hi!!! I would like to request some DISigns as part of a magnet exchange group I am part of on our upcoming cruise in January. There are 13 requests total but I will only ask for half of them now and then the other half later if that is okay. Can I please get a total of 4 of LadyBCruiseMH89 with Disney Wonder in the right ear. One for The JK Family, one for The Shay Family, one for The Ruiz Family and one for Denise. I would also like to get 2 of LadyBMHMoana4 with the name in the left ear and the Disney Wonder in the right ear. One for The Sheppard Family and one for The Johnson Family. The final request of this bunch with be LadyBMHP3 with Mary Ellen in the left ear and Disney Wonder in the right ear. Is it possible to just get Tigger and Eeyore on there? If not, no worries.

Many many thanks in advance,
Melissa

I added these to your folder.

Thank you so much! We leave tomorrow and they are all ready to go! If you happen to have a chance today or tomorrow, is there any way you could do to more for me? We have 2 last minute changes! We now have a Bon Voyage breakfast for the first time if you could do this one with no date/time for Savannah & Tabitha: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/36337499561/in/album-72157687415286345/
We are also now staying at Boardwalk Villas for the first time and I searched but didn't see a Welcome letter for that resort. If you have one or can do one that would be great. If not, I totally understand since it is last minute. Thank you for all of your amazing letters! I can print them tomorrow by around 3:00 if you have a chance. Thanks!

Thank you so much! We leave tomorrow and they are all ready to go! If you happen to have a chance today or tomorrow, is there any way you could do to more for me? We have 2 last minute changes! We now have a Bon Voyage breakfast for the first time if you could do this one with no date/time for Savannah & Tabitha: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/36337499561/in/album-72157687415286345/
We are also now staying at Boardwalk Villas for the first time and I searched but didn't see a Welcome letter for that resort. If you have one or can do one that would be great. If not, I totally understand since it is last minute. Thank you for all of your amazing letters! I can print them tomorrow by around 3:00 if you have a chance. Thanks!
Hi, I added this to your folder.

Lacy B - I love your work!

I would like to request the following street signs, PLEASE:

Street Signs:

Jake Court
Character Jake and the Neverland Pirates or Mickey
Disneyworld

Jen (Can you put SLP here instead of street type?)
(Example Jen SLP)
Character Snow White

Thank You!!!

HI, I added these to your folder but it looks like I forgot to message you, hopefully you found them in time.

Hi Lady B!! LOVE the designs. These will be fabulous on the back of the tee shirts I am doing. I seem to be missing the name fill for SAVANNAH with Minnie Mouse. Thanks again

Hi Lady B!! LOVE the designs. These will be fabulous on the back of the tee shirts I am doing. I seem to be missing the name fill for SAVANNAH with Minnie Mouse. Thanks again
Hi, for some reason it did not upload but it is there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!