lagoon view room at contemp?

cynjam

Vacation Planner
I'm confused. On Mary's site one of the codes listed a possible rate for a lagoon room at the contemp., but when I asked the CM she said there's no such thing. The lagoon rooms were at a different resort. I checked the Disney website , but couldn't find it there either. Also where can I find the room lay-out for the Jr. suite at the contemp. (price on Disney, but not lay-out)

Thanks

Some of the rooms face Bay Lake. Bay Lake connects to Seven Seas Lagoon which fronts both the Polynesian and Grand Floridian. So, technically the CM was correct but the Contemporary does have a water view, which she could have told you. I don't know about the layout for the Junior Suites. The Lake view would be more quiet, enjoys the nightly light show. The parking lot side is noisier but has a view of the evening fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter