The DVC Members waiting on Gold AP to go on sale

Ok friends, take this with a grain of salt. I just got off the line with MS and asked whether I would be able to upgrade from a base ticket to a Gold pass over the phone once they go back up for sale. Apparently ticket services can't apply the DVC discount over the phone, it has to be done in person. The CM recommended that I wait since discounted APs for DVC members should be available again by the beginning of the year, small possibility during the holidays but more likely beginning of the year. I don't actually need them right now as our next trip won't be until fall of next year, it would just be nice to get ticket purchases out of the way from a budgeting standpoint. Guess I'll wait a couple more months and see how things transpire. At minimum, I'm optimistic that we'll see a DVC discount. 🙂

I hope this is true as we have trips in Jan and Apr and it would be much cheaper to just upgrade our current tickets to gold passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!