Land Shark

ProfesserBaxter

Mouseketeer
Yeah, just had a brain fart and I'm wondering does anyone know what happened to the landshark or where it's at cause I saw the trailer for behind River Adventure and I belive the tractor went with the MIB/Twiste truck, and for people who are wonderin what the landshark is its a big monster truck in shape of a shark and has its radio station in there and shoots out flames with music or something on that level. Its really cool.

Okay, but I don't think we gave it to them (LOL). The transport truck and trailer are being done away with, so I don't think it's coming back.

Yep, we SOLD it to USJ and it's gone forever. Sorry. We'll all miss it.

well thanks for info good reason why never saw it last time i saw it was in King Gator's Fundango, now when was the last time you heard anything about Fundango?

I heard of Fundango once in August 1998, I believe. Fundango is also the huge gator float that usually ends the Mardi Gras parade.

Personally, Fundango sounded like a summer Mardi Gras.

that's what fundango was going to be but it didn't get good reviews so for only one year they had it in the studio and had three floats made out of the old universal trams one the king gator(which can still be seen at mardi gras) a ice cream stand next to a beach scene with skilled acrobats and the house boat from cape fear was put on a float the king gator was the last float and was followed up by the land shark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter