Laptops and DVC room TVs--VGA cable connection?

k_hase

Mouseketeer
I'll be spending some days at BLT and will need to continue to work remotely. I use two screens at home while I can do my job on my laptop I'd really prefer to use two monitors.

Does anyone know anything about the TVs, specifically at BLT? Can I use it as a second monitor? I'm currently using a VGA cable.

TIA!

I'll be spending some days at BLT and will need to continue to work remotely. I use two screens at home while I can do my job on my laptop I'd really prefer to use two monitors.

Does anyone know anything about the TVs, specifically at BLT? Can I use it as a second monitor? I'm currently using a VGA cable.

TIA!
I believe they have an HDMI cable. You'll be dealing with a 1080 resolution on a large screen, so I doubt it would be a great experience to work on.

THanks, HDMI will work too. I mostly use the second screen as a monitor for chat and faces in meetings and use the laptop screen for sharing and working. I'm also considering packing my 24" monitor in my checked luggage (with bubble wrap and cardboard).

FWIW, we were at BLT in September in a 1BR. I brought along our Fire stick and plugged it into the spare HDMI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter