Las Vegas Shooting

I think he did. But they cleared the floors below, and some rooms around the shooter before entering, due to concerns about explosives, is my guess.
There are going to be so many unanswered questions, unless he left a video diary of what happened, and why.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/13/murky-timeline-is-focus-las-vegas-shooting-probe.html
According to this article (yes FN, let's just leave that part out, it was the first one to pop up on Google),

In a statement Thursday, MGM Resorts International, which owns the Mandalay Bay, said the 9:59 p.m. reported time of the hallway shooting came from a report that was manually created after the massacre. "We are now confident that the time stated in this report is not accurate," the statement said.

The wounded guard, Jesus Campos, used his radio to call for help, the statement said. A maintenance worker, Stephen Schuck, has said he also called for help on his radio, asking a dispatcher to call the police because someone was shooting a rifle on the 32nd floor. It's not clear what Mandalay Bay maintenance and security workers did with those messages by the guard and other worker.
Why is it that we hear all about the maintenance worker and hear him calling in the gun fire, but not the security guards calls? I been watching everything since day one, and the police are not telling everything. Stephan Shuck said he saw someone pop their head out in the hallway real quick, and he heard gun fire that sounded like it was shooting outside. Then as soon as the firing stops Campos yells at Schuck to take cover. Then the gun fire started again aiming for Schuck. Why wouldn't Campus yell take cover to Schuck as soon as he seen him when he popped his head out at the beginning. Something isn't right here.

It's all very strange. They are saying now that the police put a gag order on his family. I listened to the police scanner the very next day and heard so much more than what the media is telling us. And now the police scanner has been edited What I heard was that there was a gunman running down the hallway shooting at a mandalay worker and went towards the emergency exit. And that there was another shooter inside the hotel room.

Why is it that we hear all about the maintenance worker and hear him calling in the gun fire, but not the security guards calls? I been watching everything since day one, and the police are not telling everything. Stephan Shuck said he saw someone pop their head out in the hallway real quick, and he heard gun fire that sounded like it was shooting outside. Then as soon as the firing stops Campos yells at Schuck to take cover. Then the gun fire started again aiming for Schuck. Why wouldn't Campus yell take cover to Schuck as soon as he seen him when he popped his head out at the beginning. Something isn't right here.

It's all very strange. They are saying now that the police put a gag order on his family. I listened to the police scanner the very next day and heard so much more than what the media is telling us. And now the police scanner has been edited What I heard was that there was a gunman running down the hallway shooting at a mandalay worker and went towards the emergency exit. And that there was another shooter inside the hotel room.

Hmm.. Interesting first posts..

I was following your earlier comments but this one I'm not. Comped or not comped doesn't matter. He could have stayed in the room regardless of gambling at that specific hotel or any MGM property (which there are numerous ones on the Strip owned by MGM). He booked other places prior to Mandalay Bay without being comped or gambling.
The rooms he did the shooting from was not comped. Sept. 25-28 he stayed In Comped rooms then checked into the 2 rooms on the 32nd floor that he paid for.

...OK I'll bite:
Who are "they"?

What Police from what source please? The Los Angeles Times and Newsweek are also reporting that Campos is missing:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-jesus-campos-vegas-20171016-story.html

http://www.newsweek.com/las-vegas-security-guard-missing-686630

Maybe he lying low and is sick of folks trying to turn him into the Atlanta bomber... remember how folks crucified the guy (Richard Jewell) who found the bomb backpack...

https://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/1997/02/brenner199702

So someone who has never been a media personality in the first place has taken obvious measures to avoid speaking to the media after such a traumatic experience and overwhelming attention -- so of course that's odd and must indicate something shady? Because of course it must.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter