Last Minute DVC Booking Success Stories

A couple of weeks ago I scored a CL Studio at Jambo for Jan 2018 for two nights. I firmly believe this was a case of "being at the right place at the right time". I just happened to be on-line checking availability and boom, there it was. I don't think I've ever booked a reservation so fast! :yay:

We had a one bedroom boardwalk view at BWV for four adults, which is just too crowded for me, so we were waitlisted for a two bedroom Sep 2-9.

I was doubtful that a waitlist would come through, but was checking all unit sizes for our dates thinking that if a studio or one bedroom opened up, even for a portion of our stay, it would alleviate the crowding situation.

Low and behold, about two weeks ago, a BWV one bedroom standard view opened up for our dates.

When I called member services, even the cast member was stunned that we were able to get a standard one bedroom so close in for F&W. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter