last minute june trip

2minny

DIS Veteran
anyone have a code for discounts in june???? my husband has a last minute business trip and we want to stay at wdw properties!

They only have AP discounts available in June. No codes for the general public this summer yet, and I doubt if they'll have them at all for June at this late date. If you have AAA, you can also get a discount if there are any left.

Some have been getting emails for discount with with a pin number. If you haven't received one, you can always call Disney to see if they have one attached to you or your husband's name. These discounts are better than the AP discounts that are out now for June.

There are also discounts for the Swan & Dolphin for nurses, teachers, AP holders, military/government employees, and AAA/AARP. You can also get a discount if you have the Entertainment Book.

Good luck with your planning and hope you're able to get some kind of discount!
:wave2:

You may also want to book soon! Many of the dates in June have little or no availability! Its going to be a busy summer!

i just booked Wl and poly for the june 3rd weekend they still have fl res /passholder rates for carribean beach, Port orleans, animal kingdom lodge, poly, no more Wl thats why i am staying 2 nightthere then switching to poly.... had some Cl at athe contempory available too but we do not like the contemporary as well....
good luck...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter