Last Minute Trip - BLT vs PVB

ahalper0227

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! Looking for some advice. We decided to book a last minute 2 night trip before our annual passes expire (not planning on renewing). It's me, DW, and DD (2). We have the first night booked at both BLT (lake view studio) and PVB (standard studio) with waitlists for the 2nd night at both places. We're coming up to the 30 day cancellation date and will have to cancel 1 of the 2 so our points don't go into holding. We have the 2nd night booked at OKW, but really wanting to not have to move. I totally understand we're late in the game so nothing is very likely to come through and have zero expectations of it happening, but my question is which has a higher likelihood of filling so I can cancel the other one?
Thanks in Advance!

I see more Poly show up when I stalk then BLT...more studios there too.

If you need to cancel, don't wait for 30 days. You will be one day too late. You need to cancel 31 days or more to avoid points going into Holding.

Thanks for the info. Saw an additional night at BLT on the front end and decided to add that night (therefore cancelling the night at PVB). Of course the next day the PVB room we were seeking pops up as available 🤦‍♂️. Oh well, we changed our last night to SV at Jambo and still hoping our waitlist at BLT comes through. On to stalking the RAT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter