Late Fall 2017 Room Only Discount: Waiting, Watching, Dreaming & Planning Thread

I started a new thread for the UOC...so it's visible. If they want to combine it w/this I guess it will be removed but wanted to make sure we know when it drops so we can call right away.

I had been following the free dining board and was a little disappointed that it didn't work out for our group so now I'll follow this one and hope room discount will be a better option.

I got free Dining for 11/14-11/18, now I need a RO for 11/11-11/14. I'm afraid I am out of luck based on last years blackout dates. Plan B is a TM discount at Universal where DD works which aren't out yet. But Cabana Bay with no discount is currently the same as CSR with a 20% RO. I'm hoping her discount will make it a much better deal.

Hi! We're definitely hoping for a room-only discount. Doing a split-stay at WL & AoA from 11/30-12/7. We debated about changing our plans to try to accommodate FD, but the dates just weren't working out. So, fingers crossed!

We booked a package at BCV 1 bed villa for late October. My DH told me that he has a convention a CSR next July so maybe it would be cheaper to get Annual Passes. So my dilemma is..... If a RO rate comes out then I will cancel package and book RO and get AP's But currently BCV is sold out. So then I might have to change resorts. But I don't want to because I am really looking forward to BCV. If I leave it just as is then upgrade to AP when I get there then I will loose out on RO discount and AP discount on MNSSHP. And then I will need to add dining plan.... or should I get TiW.

Yes.

In 2016 the late fall offer was:

date range: 11/6/16 – 12/23/16
10%-20% off room-only rates for the general public (specific % varied by hotel)
(blacked out 11/11/16-11/12/16, 11/23/16-11/25/16)
released 8/8/16
had to book by 10/8/16
I have been trying to book Enchanted Escape rate for a while but it appears that all the available rooms for that offer are sold. I've tried many different dates and no luck. AP discount for fall would be cool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter