Least Busiest Day Of The Week (w/ Corona)?

Disxuni

"Where's the fun without a bit of risk?"
Not including holidays, for those who have been still going to the parks, especially now that crowds have probably lessen due to schools re-opening, what would you say is the least busiest day of the week? For me it always seemed the least busiest days were Sunday and Monday (since most people either have to leave to go "back to reality", or already have left, or still leaving on Monday), but wondering if it's basically the same no matter what day, or there is a difference.

My guess would be Monday and Tuesday as lighter crowd days.

Been reading some sites that mention more locals in the parks on the weekends.

Not sure if that will hold true the rest of this year

I was there recently on a Monday morning and it was empty. I wanted to stay longer but had to get to the airport for my flight. I think early in the week (Mon-Wed) has the lowest crowds right now.

I agree with Mon-Wed, Thursdays/Fridays (even during the day) feel busier to me but it might be my imagination.

Yeah M-W have been pretty slow from everything I've seen - so much so that there have been rumors of them closing those days - I really find that unlikely - but who knows

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter