Least Crowded and Best Times to visit Disney Word between September till November 30

jesiscooldad

Earning My Ears
I have not posted anything in a long time even though I use the Disboards for along long time, Due to the virus I had to cancel a 5/920 ten day vacation. We were celebrating everything under the sun. Daughter college graduation, signing her first teaching contract, 30th wedding anniversary etc. So we had to abrupt that plan till Disney started operations again. My question for today, I have 3-4 days available in a DVC studio or I will lose it them on November 30th. They are 2019 points that DVC and Disney have allowed this to be the deadline - which I get.

Can you tell what and why you think are the right days please?

I would love to answer but can’t figure out what the question is?
First thought would be good luck finding availabilty on the DVC Calendar. A good place to start anyway. do you like Halloween decorations or holidays?

Personally, I wouldn't bother going this year at all and book for next year instead. If you decide to do that, you can always sell your DVC points so you won't lose out completely.
However, if you do decide to go this fall, I'm sure that it won't be as busy as years past. Usually the beginning of September is quiet because parents aren't willing to pull kids out of school for vacation as soon as they go back, so that's always a good option.

Based on previous years, I'd go with September. October and November; you'll run into school holidays.

These are not normal times though. I'll still go with September; however, I'll probably go with late September, possibly into early October. Some schools will start later this year. I wouldn't go anytime past about October 6th. You don't want to go up against the Columbus Day crowds.

Personally, I wouldn't bother going this year at all and book for next year instead. If you decide to do that, you can always sell your DVC points so you won't lose out completely.
However, if you do decide to go this fall, I'm sure that it won't be as busy as years past. Usually the beginning of September is quiet because parents aren't willing to pull kids out of school for vacation as soon as they go back, so that's always a good option.
Thank you - this is an idea I never thought of, I appreciate it.

Since crowds will remain capacity controlled for the foreseeable future, I’d assume it will be Not crowded any time you go and aim for better weather in November. September will be extra extra quiet this year though.

My family plans to go in December this year to WDW. But now I’m having second thoughts...no fireworks, no character meet and greets, no extra hours, no dining plan, and now shorter park hours! Should I be given a 50% discount, because I’m getting half the experience? Any thoughts?😩

Can you tell what and why you think are the right days please?
So difficult to say these days. Sept through Nov of 2020 is going to be very different from past years so I'm not sure how to figure out the right days. As you know, Disney has limited the number of people in each park so even if they reach capacity it's not going to be too busy.

Maybe choose your dates based on weather? It'll be cooler in mid-November than mid-September.

I think I would choose Nov 9 or 16 to start the stay.

In the before times, I'd say September after Labor Day. We went on our honeymoon for 10 nights the weekend after Labor Day and it was fabulous. Low crowds, good weather and the Food and Wine Festival.

Hi! I am also trying to choose fall dates. Usually I”ll avoid September as it can be a bad month for hurricanes. I love mid to late October (after Columbus Day weekends), & hope to go in November at some point. Hope this was helpful.

My family plans to go in December this year to WDW. But now I’m having second thoughts...no fireworks, no character meet and greets, no extra hours, no dining plan, and now shorter park hours! Should I be given a 50% discount, because I’m getting half the experience? Any thoughts?😩

I'm going in November and starting to think I'd rather wait because everything will be limited. I love the parades and fireworks.

I'm going in November and starting to think I'd rather wait because everything will be limited. I love the parades and fireworks.
After all the feed back I have been receiving I think the shorter wait times, less stress and the smaller crowds will make it all worth it.

I was thinking this is good time to search for availabilty at Riviera with your DVC use or lose . Do you see anything available ?

Any day that is not a Saturday or Sunday. Side note we have gone on weekends twice now and while lines can be somewhat lengthy I still feel like it is so much more manageable than any previous vacations even weekdays in January were busy the last couple of years. Going in the next couple of months is once in a lifetime low crowds (hopefully only once in a lifetime I'm ready to get back to normal)

Any day that is not a Saturday or Sunday. Side note we have gone on weekends twice now and while lines can be somewhat lengthy I still feel like it is so much more manageable than any previous vacations even weekdays in January were busy the last couple of years. Going in the next couple of months is once in a lifetime low crowds (hopefully only once in a lifetime I'm ready to get back to normal)
I’m hopeful that they want open up capacity levels until 2021. Im going in December.🙏🏽😷🤔

Whenever you go, I would recommend having your park days be Mon - Thurs. Have your travel days be on weekend days. Fri - Sun were noticeably busier when we were there a couple of weeks ago. It was all still within the capacity limits, but you could definitely tell there were more people on the weekends.

Our next trip is 9/27 to 10/2. We'll do Epcot that Sunday and then the other three parks Mon - Thurs. I'm thinking it is going to be pretty good crowd wise but hot and possibly rainy. This will be our first summer trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter