leave a legacy ???

tfero

Earning My Ears
Help! This is my first forum question...our family is planning a vacation to WDW (staying at AKL) Jan 3-8, 2002. I understand that you can have names engraved on bricks outside of MK and also in Epcot..does anyone know the price of either? Also, we were told that it should be a slow time at the parks...should we assume that was correct info? I read the discussion boards everyday and love them!...Thanks for your help!

CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK TO DISNEY!! :pinkbounc

we had one of these done for our kids last year...then 1 1/2 & almost three....they actually had to redo theirs because my daughters bangs made shadow on her face....if you get it done ask them to take you to the back to view the picture on the computer...it will show you the actual computer image...not what you see up front when they do it....we liked how it turned out the 2nd time and it is fun to go back and look at it...i think the cost was 25 - 35 dollars but can't remember...i think deb's sight (www.wdwig.com) has info on leave a legacy...to us it was worth it for our munchkin's faces to be in the world...especially when epcot was my daughter's favorite park.....2 people to an image is the max.......can't help on the crowd question though....i've been hearing mixed things...we head there in a few days.

NOT the bricks. The Leave a Legacy at Epcot is a picture which is placed on the large marble walls just inside Epcot. The bricks are another matter. The bricks just have names, no photos. I haven't done the bricks, but did do the Legacy. The bricks are outside the Magic Kingdom on the paths leading to the entrance. I understand that all the bricks anywhere near the entrance are already sold. In fact, I'm not sure that they are even doing it any more at MK. Check with Disney.

Thank you so much for responding erica!...have you stayed at AKL yet?....I am hoping to get a room with a good view of the animals!...let me know if you have any suggestions..thanks!

Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter