Leaving for HHI in 2 days!

cinderella97

DIS Veteran
I'm just so excited! :banana: :banana: Just need a break from everything! Looking forward to relaxing, the campfire, beach, relaxing, hanging out, did I say relaxing, the dolphins, shrimp boil, did I say relaxing......Been a very busy week, with school getting out and trying to wrap things up at work.

See you in HHI~! :sunny: Weather is suppose to be good!

I got you beat... we leave for hilton head TOMORROW!!!!

HANNAME my friend!

See you there!

We don't leave until the end of the month. Have an awesome time, tell us all the wonderful details of all the fun when you get back!!!

Joanie

Leave some sun and fun for us-- We'll be there over the 4th.

And while y'all are down south... don't forget to bring back lots of info for the rest of us that are chomping at the bit until August to go!

Have a GREAT trip!

(PS... and also let us know what you took with you that (a) was great to have on hand and (b) just took up space in the suitcase and ya wish you'd left it at home! I always overpack, it seems! :blush: And yet there's always something odd or different I take each trip that seems to be a new godsend or great "find"! )

I have to overpack tonight... the car is picking us up at 715am... we land in Jacksonville around 1, then a 3-4 hour drive to HH... LOOOOOOOOOOng day that ends with us jumping in the pool.

HANNAME

Hi,

Have a blast & don't forget to report back!!!

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter