Leaving Tomorrow for SSR

tinkgrl

Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein
Hi,

Leaving Tomorrow for SSR!!!! Will report when I return 6/24 or 6/25! Please be thinking of me on 6/21, its my canine companion service dog interview. After that I wait to learn if I'm on the waitlist.

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison

Allison, my 3 year old son dressed up last night in all his pirate goodies from his Disney pirate hat (the boys refused ears, but loved the pirate hats that say Captain Charlie and Captain Richard - those ladies at The Chapeau are amazing!!!) to the hook, eye patch, pistols, banadana, etc....and he came over to me and said, "I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!!!" lol

I will get a picture next time he decks himself out and send it to you to show you. It made me think of you.

I hope your trip is fantastic! :Pinkbounc :banana: :bounce:

lllovell said:
Allison, my 3 year old son dressed up last night in all his pirate goodies from his Disney pirate hat (the boys refused ears, but loved the pirate hats that say Captain Charlie and Captain Richard - those ladies at The Chapeau are amazing!!!) to the hook, eye patch, pistols, banadana, etc....and he came over to me and said, "I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!!!" lol

I will get a picture next time he decks himself out and send it to you to show you. It made me think of you.

I hope your trip is fantastic! :Pinkbounc :banana: :bounce:

Hi,

I want pics next time!!! That's so cute!

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter