Leaving tomorrow!

quiltymom

DIS Veteran
I should be upstairs packing right now :rolleyes: , but I'm here instead! The kids and I are leaving tomorrow morning for our visit to California. My mom, sister and I will be at DL on 7/11, staying at the Ramada Maingate the night before. I can't wait!

I'll be sure to post a trip report after we return (It may be August before I actually get around to it!), because all we're going to do is eat, shop, people watch, see shows, eating at the BB, and go on a few rides. We never get to shop when we go because of our DH's -- so now's our chance! We're soooo excited! :Pinkbounc

Thanks for all of your tips and advice...

Have a great time! The weather is gorgeous right now!

I like the Ramada Inn Maingate. It's a nice little motel/hotel. I think the front is undergoing some renovations, but that shouldn't affect your stay.

Thanks!

This is the 3rd year that we will have stayed there. You can't beat the price and convenience to the parks! It's great for budget-conscious people like us.

Watch out DL, here we come! :goodvibes

Have a great time! Its great to hear postive comments about the Ramada maingate, thats were we will be staying on our upcoming trip, and I just keep seeing negative remarks! :rolleyes:

The only complaint that I have had about the Maingate is that there can be a lot of outside noise, but then what hotel around there doesn't? It can be fixed by wearing a good pair of earplugs. And that 5 minute walk to the park gates is a dream. You sure can't beat that.

Enjoy your trip, too!

Thank you! If the noise is the only thing we have to worry about its fine by me!

Have a great trip
woohoo.gif

If you please, please get to see the Flag Retreat ceremony or any performance of the Disney All-American band (I think that's their name), please let me know. And if you got a picture, I'd r-e-a-ll-y love to see it! Have fun!

we leave tomorrow as well...starting in San Diego for 4 days before 6 days at DL...I will try for a photo of the Flag Retreat ceremony....will post once I return....take care!!!

Thank you, thank you! I just heard this morning that some veterans were crying last week when they played the Star Spangled Banner. I'd love to see that band there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter