Leftover TS and CS credits

Justabaseballmom

Earning My Ears
We head home early Sat. Due to 2 of the kids getting sick they each missed a TS. There's 5 of us so we have 7 adult and 1 child credit left. Going to Ohana tomorrow for breakfast so this is our last TS we have planned. If DH and I don't decide to do a date night and use the last 2 table services is there anything I can do with these and not loose them. Also we still have 17 CS credits left. Is there a limit as too how many I can convert to snacks? I'm sure we'll use a few between tonight and Sat but not that many.
Some how also have about 25 snack credits left. Some reason none of us ate much each day other than the planned TS. Guess we will be going home with a lot of snacks.

At your resort they should be able to convert any TS or CS meals into snacks. If you are driving home or even flying they have some CS meals that would work for travelling. You can use 2 CS or 2 TS (delivered) for a large pizza at most resorts. Pizza is easy to travel with.

No limits that I'm aware of.

We head home early Sat. Due to 2 of the kids getting sick they each missed a TS. There's 5 of us so we have 7 adult and 1 child credit left. Going to Ohana tomorrow for breakfast so this is our last TS we have planned. If DH and I don't decide to do a date night and use the last 2 table services is there anything I can do with these and not loose them. Also we still have 17 CS credits left. Is there a limit as too how many I can convert to snacks? I'm sure we'll use a few between tonight and Sat but not that many.
Some how also have about 25 snack credits left. Some reason none of us ate much each day other than the planned TS. Guess we will be going home with a lot of snacks.

Even if you are flying home, Les Halles...the France bakery is a great place to stock up on stuff for the road. Their sandwiches are awesome as well as their cheese plate. All of the desserts are awesome as well. Some snack credits are savory ones like ham and cheese croissants. Also we noticed that they have new chip and Dale trail mixes that are snack credits, we found them in the gift shops.

I have heard of others treating random families with their leftover snack credits. We will probably do the same if we find ourselves with extras at the end of our trip.
My niece and I treated an older couple one year to breakfast. We had a few CS meals saved up and we were chatting the night before after eating dinner and arranged to meet them in the morning to get them breakfast.

Just curious..you said you are 5, how many nights? Was it the regular DDP?

I don't know about the TS but I have definitely seen and heard of people converting the CS to snack credits. I would stock up on the bagged treats to bring home. Maybe some gifts of candy for folks at home? So sorry your trip hasn't gone as planned. Hopefully you can make the most of the rest of it.

I ran into the same problem this past week. We had about 10 TS credits and 15 QS credits left when the rest of my party decided to leave early and go to the beach. I bought lunch for a family at Pinocchio VillageHaus, and then coverted the rest to snack credits. I was able to do so at my resort gift shop, World of Disney and Goofy's Candy in DS, and the Confectionary in MK. Just make sure to tell the cashier before they start ringing everything up!

Thanks all. We were here 7 nights on the regular dining plan. The kids were too busy to be hungry I guess. They would use a snack credit in morning for breakfast and maybe have a snack during the day, than TS at night.

Thanks all. We were here 7 nights on the regular dining plan. The kids were too busy to be hungry I guess. They would use a snack credit in morning for breakfast and maybe have a snack during the day, than TS at night.

At least now you know that the dining plan probably isn't a good deal for your family. Hope you have success in trading the credits out for something.

At least now you know that the dining plan probably isn't a good deal for your family. Hope you have success in trading the credits out for something.
Yeah I think of we do,the dining plan again I would with the QS only unless we stayed at a resort such as All Stars where they have multiple selections for meals right there. We did goto All Stars this morning and had breakfast. The kids loved they could all get something different right there. We used the 2 TS meals Fri night at a restaurant on the Boardwalk. Than today spent rest of CS and snack credits at Goofys candy. Figure between the extra bath stuff and snacks I can put together a small basket for our pet sitter. Just an little extra thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter