Lego Birthday Disign Help

You do a wonderful job. Can I request the top one for my Grandson please.
HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY NICK

Thanks!!!

Here is Nick's design...

nick_legofillwithframe_zps32f4c84b.jpg

Your my last hope. I've been looking online for 2 weeks for some help with the lego font. I have a Mac. I would so appreciate if you can do my sons name in the classic lego font outlined in yellow on a red background and without a background. Also the number "5". Thanks so much, you're a lifesaver. His name is Max

Your my last hope. I've been looking online for 2 weeks for some help with the lego font. I have a Mac. I would so appreciate if you can do my sons name in the classic lego font outlined in yellow on a red background and without a background. Also the number "5". Thanks so much, you're a lifesaver. His name is Max

Welcome to the DIS!!! Here are your requested designs. To me, the X looks a little odd but this is the way it looks in the font. I hope these will work for you.

max_legotext_zpsf94d81cd.jpg

5_legotext_zps674d5c29.jpg

Wow, that was quick. Thanks so much. You're right the x does look weird. Can you use the Font "Static". I saw sample on Etsy and they used Static for the lego printables. If you can't, no worries I'll make it work. Thanks again. Great karma coming your way.

Wow, that was quick. Thanks so much. You're right the x does look weird. Can you use the Font "Static". I saw sample on Etsy and they used Static for the lego printables. If you can't, no worries I'll make it work. Thanks again. Great karma coming your way.

Here it is using the Static font as requested...

max_legotext_statictext_zpsd20df86c.jpg

Hi Amy,
thanks for the Lego Star Wars designs but the link is not working for me.

I am going to try this again. Photobucket is driving me crazy with not letting me grab the image code of a searched design (one previously done)

Ok - the link thing was not working but the first two done on this page are the ones I was trying to link you to. Be sure to click on the thumbnail and save the full size design.

http://photobucket.com/images/jack lego?page=1

I am going to try this again. Photobucket is driving me crazy with not letting me grab the image code of a searched design (one previously done)

Ok - the link thing was not working but the first two done on this page are the ones I was trying to link you to. Be sure to click on the thumbnail and save the full size design.

http://photobucket.com/images/jack lego?page=1

Thanks so much! It worked! He is going to love them!!

Your work is amazing! My son is turning 5 Wednesday. We are having a Ninjago Party. Could I get Happy Birthday Tyler! In Ninjago Letters? I would like to use it to make a banner/ poster. I went through all of your posts and didn't see Tyler yet.

Also, do you have any pictures of the spinning ninjagos? I'm looking to make a t-shirt with the spinning ninjagos and Tyler's name on the bottom similar to the other ninjago one above.

Also could you use the ninjago picture with Tyler underneath?

As you know we are doing the ninjago theme so I'm looking at all different types of options!

Thanks so much

Sorry to bother you again but my son Brady would love his name in Ninjago also. Could I also get Tyler and Brady in the filled lego font?
Thanks so much!

Your work is amazing! My son is turning 5 Wednesday. We are having a Ninjago Party. Could I get Happy Birthday Tyler! In Ninjago Letters? I would like to use it to make a banner/ poster. I went through all of your posts and didn't see Tyler yet.

Also, do you have any pictures of the spinning ninjagos? I'm looking to make a t-shirt with the spinning ninjagos and Tyler's name on the bottom similar to the other ninjago one above.

Also could you use the ninjago picture with Tyler underneath?

As you know we are doing the ninjago theme so I'm looking at all different types of options!

Thanks so much

Sorry to bother you again but my son Brady would love his name in Ninjago also. Could I also get Tyler and Brady in the filled lego font?
Thanks so much!

I assume by Wednesday, you mean tomorrow. I am sorry but I do not have time to work on a new design today, the spinning Ninjago, (they often take an hour or two to complete) but here are your other requests...

happybirthdaytyler_ninjagofill_zps2905aa56.jpg

tyler_ninjagofull_zps5b6e87ae.jpg

brady_ninjagofull_zps6ece27de.jpg

tyler_legofill_zpsf98222ab.jpg

brady_legofill_zpsa4780a40.jpg

Thank you so much! Is there anyway to get Tyler and Brady written with the ninjago letters? I will be using these names to make them each a shirt to wear to Tyler's birthday with his friends Thursday!
Thank you so much!

Thank you so much! Is there anyway to get Tyler and Brady written with the ninjago letters? I will be using these names to make them each a shirt to wear to Tyler's birthday with his friends Thursday!
Thank you so much!

Here are your name fills...

brady_ninjagofill_zps3f8a9d31.jpg

tyler_ninjagofill_zps82fe4eef.jpg

These are great! Thank you so much!

Is there a trick to printing them on 8 1/2 by 11 paper? They seem to be larger than that size.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!