Lego Birthday Disign Help

Hi! I just ask a help for making a ninjago banner for my son's birthday. How much it will cost for making this banner and happy birthday ninjago letter? Please help me. Thank U

It does not cost anything to receive the designs. I create the design and then you print them as you wish. I have posted your request in my thread where you requested as well. Let me know if you need anything else.

Here is Liam's design...

liam_legofill.jpg

Hello, would you be able to make me lego filled names for my twins. Kayla & Isaiah 2nd Birthday! If you have time can you please do this so I can have the image on their cake? If there is a cost please let me know.

Hello, would you be able to make me lego filled names for my twins. Kayla & Isaiah 2nd Birthday! If you have time can you please do this so I can have the image on their cake? If there is a cost please let me know.

I wasn't sure on the wording, so I did it two ways... Hopefully this is what you had in mind. If not, let me know. (There is not cost - just save the design to your computer and do what you wish with it - enjoy!)

kaylaisaiah_legofill_zpsbxpoc4mm.jpg

kayla_legofill_zpstlxksjbx.jpg

isaiah_legofillb_zps022waf4m.jpg

Last edited:

HI! Are you still doing this?? This site is amazing! If you are I would love some help with some NiNJAGO party designs for my son't Bday! A banner. Thank-you note. His Name is EMRE.

Can I download any of the ones you have posted here? THANKS!

HI! Are you still doing this?? This site is amazing! If you are I would love some help with some NiNJAGO party designs for my son't Bday! A banner. Thank-you note. His Name is EMRE.

Can I download any of the ones you have posted here? THANKS!

Yes, you may download any designs that might work for your son's party. There is a generic thank you card in post #79 on page 4. If you would like it personalized, just let me know what you would like it to say.

emre_bannertrianglelegoninjago by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

emre_legoninjago by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

HI I would like to have , HAPPY BIRTHDAY at the top and PRANAV down " in the below picture

mitchel_lego_ninjago.jpg

Hello, I will be having my sons 4th birthday. Would it be possible to get treat toppers with his name along with a birthday banner and his name spelled out with the ninjas. His name is Nathaniel thank you!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter