LEGO Cinderella’s Castle

Gordon Gekko

Mouseketeer
LEGO is out of stock and team member stated they aren’t sure if they are getting more or the product is being retired. Other than eBay is there is anywhere to snag this at retail?

Pretty broad question. Have you tried other online or brick and mortar retailers yet??

It has not been discontinued. Keep checking. My sister was able to order one from Lego.com in early June for her daughter's birthday, although they won't receive it until August.

AFAIK It was only sold direct through LEGO and the LEGO Store - I don't believe it ever was available for ordinary retail shops to order. Same with the Main Street Train Station.

Which castle are you looking for? Is it the 71040, or one of the princess sets? If you're looking for that one, it's $350 through Lego.com. With a little research, though,and some creative decision making, you can whitle that price down some. What I do is go to BrickLink.com, get the parts inventory, then see what price I can get. Sometimes you have to make compromises. Certain bricks are rarer than others, and so you might be better off going with a different color, especially if the pieces in question are structural and aren't visible on the finished build. You can find the instructions for just about any set online. Often, there will be limited edition bricks that aren't necessary, or certificates of authenticity that are costly and ultimately worthless. If you're just interested in building, and not having a particular collector's item, that's usually a pretty good way to go. I'm going to fiddle with it myself to see what kind of price I get.

So playing around on Bricklink, I removed all the minifigs and the sticker sheet and it's still about $700. The set is out of stock on the LEGO site, so your best bet is probably ebay, which is currently selling it at $380.

AFAIK It was only sold direct through LEGO and the LEGO Store - I don't believe it ever was available for ordinary retail shops to order. Same with the Main Street Train Station.

It was sold at World of Disney and the Disneystore.com also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter