Legoland Florida???

HatboxHaint

GrimGrinningGhost
We've been to WDW thrice. Our next weeklong trip is in the fall. Thinking about taking a day out in the middle to go to Legoland instead of doing MNSSHP. With MNSSHP tickets about $90 it will be cheaper to go to legoland (buy on adult ticket, get a kid free) and we've never been. Should I break from the magic? Thoughts?

We've never been to Legoland Florida (though we are going in June). We have been to Legoland California more than once. My kids love it there (they are 4 and 2 years old). It's definitely geared toward younger kids, so depends on how old your kids are. I think if your kids are under maybe 8 or 9 years old, then you should definitely check it out. If you have middle school/high school kids, then I would probably pass unless they are huge Lego nuts (which my 4 y/o currently is).

We've been to WDW thrice. Our next weeklong trip is in the fall. Thinking about taking a day out in the middle to go to Legoland instead of doing MNSSHP. With MNSSHP tickets about $90 it will be cheaper to go to legoland (buy on adult ticket, get a kid free) and we've never been. Should I break from the magic? Thoughts?
I've also never been to Legoland Florida. But I went to Legoland Denmark when I was about 12 yrs old and I remember loving it! This October will be our first MNSSHP, so I can't compare. And I know Legoland Denmark is a bit larger than the one in Florida. If your kids are into Legos (or if you are); I think it would be well worth going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!