Legoland - October

LemonNeko

Mouseketeer
I will be going to Legoland in October with my 7 year old son. I’m trying to decide which day is best - Friday the 19th, Saturday the 20th or Sunday the 28th. If we go on the Saturday we can do the brick-or-treat and get more time but will it be way busier? Also is it worth it to upgrade to the waterpark at that time of year?

I would do Friday as it will be the least crowded and you should have no problem doing everything you want to do, unless you want to do the waterpark which is only open on weekends in October. The waterpark is fun but small compared to other waterparks, so if you are a frequent waterpark visitor you might want to pass. Late October weather could also be a little cool (or still hot) so you may want to decide when you arrive. Brick-or-Treat is a separate ticket now, so if you go for regular opening hours then the party it's a long day. October is not usually a busy time so any day should be fine, though you're right that Brick-or-Treat will bring in more people, especially in the afternoon when some (like passholders) show up early for the event. It's a really fun event though if your son is a Lego lover. Have fun, 7 is a perfect age for Legoland!

He is more excited about going to Legoland then Disneyland. We’re from Toronto. We have a Legoland discovery centre but it’s not very good - very small and 45 min wait to do anything.
We go to Waterparks but it’s only warm enough 4-6 weeks of the year. My son will likely find October warm enough for swimming but maybe not me.

I would go for Brick or Treat and not do the waterpark. There are water features and wet rides in the regular park. It may or may not be warm enough to want a full water experience. I'd plan on not doing it, but you can always add the waterpark if it happens to be an extra hot day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter