Legoland questions

Pooh667

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We are planning to go to Legoland in July. I was wondering if Legoland can be done in 1 day. It will be me, DH, DS 8 and DD 8. We are planning to arrive when the park opens and stay to closing, if we have too. If we buy a one day ticket or the 4 in 1 ticket from the San Diego website and then need to upgrade to a 2 day, can we do that?

Thanks for any information.

We did Lego Land in one day when our DSwas 6. We did everything we wanted to do. It was a pretty relaxed day too. Our DS wasn't as "into" looking at all the little Lego buildings -- they were awesome, but he prefers action -- I have of heard others who spent hours there. But I can't imagine a second day being a neccesity.

One day should be perfect for Legoland. I have a DD-almost 4 and DS - almost 8. One day allows us to do everything we want.

one day is plenty.....do it now my kids who are 6 and 9 think that they are now too old for legoland!

One day is perfect for Legoland. Me and a 7 year old usually dont even stay until closing and we leave only after we are done and feel like we have gone on all the rides at least once and seen everything we want to see.

:banana:
legoland is fun
but you are at the peak if not past the peak of enjoyment for your kids.
One day is plenty.

:yoda: :dancer:

On the other hand.. we visited Legoland and my boys, who are definite Legomaniacs couldn't get enough and we not only stayed from opening to closong but came back for 3 days... really depends on your child's view of he rides and if they like the lego building and the midstorms robot's etc..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter